Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Top 15 from Magness Adventure Camp

Mr. J seems to be a natural with Archery.





This was the first year we brought our own tent and blow up mattress.  It was by far cooler and less muggy.





So he caught a fish!  Albeit a inch and a half long fish! He was super excited about it.




We also tied out the canoes for the first time and we loved it.  We need to put buy a canoe on our bucket list!




We had another year at Peaceful Valley Scout Ranch for Magness Adventure camp.

I think the most important aspect about this trip was that it was the first time I got to be alone for an extended time with Mr. J.  Aside from when he was a baby, I haven't had this much alone time with any of the boys. I think it is time to change that, cause it was sure sweet to give him my undivided attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment